Welcome to Technion Canada
1943Canadian Technion Society’s early beginnings.
$90,000,000 +The amount Technion Canada has raised for Technion over the past 7 decades
120 + & 700 +The number of apartments and dorm rooms provided by Technion Canada’s support.
Technion Canada was founded in 1943 by a small informal group of young engineers and architects who began by sending technical books to Technion. Today, Technion Canada is enabling Canadians to participate in creating a better world by promoting Technion – Israel Institute of Technology and contributing to the growth of the University’s diverse students, faculty and innovative environment.
The combination of the diverse faculty, study body and alumni has produced, and continues to produce, innovations that, with no exaggeration change the world… for the better:
- Agricultural & Clean Water breakthroughs that help Feed the Hungry
- Medical and Heath developments that Cure the Sick
- Mechanical leaps that Facilitate Mobility & Access
- Energy advances that Revere the Environment
- Technological innovations that Drive the Economy
- Security solutions that Protect Cyber & Physical Domains